Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Little Man

I know, I know. This is waaaaay past due, but here is the wonderful thing that happened to our family this past November. For starters, I thought I should post a few pictures we took of my enormous belly shortly before our second baby graced us with his presence. I am short and have a tiny frame, so yes, my belly got HUGE.


Isn't she just precious??? We were a little worried about how she would feel about her little brother once he came since most of the time when we mentioned it, she would respond with something like, "I don't think I want a brother," or "Maybe it will be a cat."


I had this wonderful idea that involved a big red balloon, but having a rather uncooperative toddler for a very specific idea and running back and forth between the tripod and where I wanted to be...this was what we got instead. Shortly after tragedy ensued and there were more than a few tears as we watched the balloon make it's dramatic exit into the clouds. I know, you are wondering, her tears or mine. Well, I'm not telling.


My absolute favorite. *sigh*


And then he came. All 9lbs 1oz of him. I grow big babies. Which is why my two year old looks like she's three and is already over three feet tall. Was I surprised? No, I was not. Do they get this from me? Ummm...is that question even necessary?






1 month...





2 months...





 And that's all for now, but you get the idea. He just hit 6 months a little while ago and is a very proficient army crawler now. Of course, that means nothing is safe anymore, much to my daughter's dismay, who, in case you were wondering absolutely adores "her Ian".

No comments: