Friday, March 29, 2013

R&A's Wedding

Slowly but surely, I'm catching up!  Back in November, I had the joy of photographing this sweet couple's wedding.  They are some of the sweetest people I have ever met, always trying to make sure everyone else was doing well and was happy - not to mention the fact that they were both blissfully happy that they were getting married!  Here are a few shots of their wedding day.

Something pretty funny that I'm not going to mention happened right before this shot.  I'm glad to see that the bridesmaids have a good sense of humor!



 First Dance...


Normally it's the father/daughter dances that I see that get me choked up, but the bond that this young man has with his mother and their wonderful story of strength in the midst of hardship really got me!


But I still found myself mentally going "aw" during the father/daughter dance.  The sweet bond between "A" and her father is really priceless.









A dance just isn't a dance without Thriller by Michael Jackson...


As this beautiful day came to a close, the couple took to the dance floor for one last dance.  It was probably the sweetest dance of the evening.







No comments: